Re: Listers - a question or two

To: "Florrie & Allen Bachelder" <bachldrs@swva.net>,
Subject: Re: Listers - a question or two
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:32:59 -0000
Send as many numbers off the car as possible - the car/chassis number
(G-HN... or G-HD...) at the very least.  In my experience if you send them
an engine number that matches their records they will include it on the
certificate, if their records show different they will put "Originally: "
followed by the number from their records.

PaulH.