Re: Carlisle Auto Show in Atlantic City

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carlisle Auto Show in Atlantic City
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:00:52 -0600 (CST)
On 02/07/99 18:56:04 you wrote:

>       Does anyone have any experience with this event? It is next
>weekend. Are there any British Cars or parts?  Is it worth attending? Any
>information would be appreciated. I am trying to decide whether it is
>worth a drive from Baltimore...........

Worth a drive from Baltimore? If you are seeking parts for British Cars then
you are going to find
slim pick'n. It is a good time however with tons of very rare cars. It's a once
every 5 years
thing for me. Being from Baltimore I hope you never miss the MG on the Rocks
show (last Saturday
of September)in Bel Aire, MD.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch