Re: Purging a shock of air

To: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Purging a shock of air
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:55:36 -0500
I have no clue if there is a proper way to purge the air, but when I had
mine off the car I topped them off and worked the lever up and down and the
air bubbled out the top filler port.   No different than bouncing the car up
and down just a little more controlled.  If I remember I had to work the
lever a fair amount to purge all the air.