MG Show&Spares Day, Warks

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Show&Spares Day, Warks
From: "Jeff Zuckerman" <JeffZuckerman@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:51:43 -0800
Dear List,
My wife and I will be going to England next week and we (well.... I) would
really like to attend the MG Show & spares day in Warwickshire on Feb 21st.

I was wondering if I could prevail on those of you across the pond to help
me with a few things:

1.  How difficult would it be to attend the show arriving from LHR via
public transit?  Is a rental car the only sensible way to get there?

2.  Are there reasonable lodgings available in Warwickshire (spelled
C-H-E-A-P) or should I try some of the surrounding towns?  Any suggestions?

3.  Is this a show worth attending?  Is it fairly big in relation to others
during the year?

4.  Anything else I might want to know?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff Zuckerman