Re: MGA Master Cylinder ?

To: "Steven R Schultz" <SSchultz@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Master Cylinder ?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:00:54 -0800
Steve....

I can supply you with a rebuilt MGA master cylinder that has been bored
slightly oversize and fitted with an oversize piston and seals.
This eliminates the (admittedly slight, but I have experienced it) risk of
fluid leaking between the cylinder and sleeves of a re-sleeved unit.

The price is $165 for an MGA dual master cylinder, but receipt of a
rebuildable original in exchange is a requirement for sale.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center