MBG door adjustment

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MBG door adjustment
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:25:19 -0800
I just put new furflex seals on the doors of my BGT and now they won't
close without a fight.  I've adjusted the strike plate out, but still
need to move the front of the door out a bit.  It looks like the hinge
position is adjusted on the body after loosening some some small screws
and one big monster bolt.  If someone has been through this and can give
me any caveats I would appreciate the help.

Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."