RE: Valve stem seals

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: RE: Valve stem seals
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:57:11 -0800
This is just a note covering an e-mail Neil sent me privately.

        The valve stem seals Neil received were evidently a mixed batch, for
which I apologised.  Our warehouse crew is not very good yet at matching
parts that may have come from fill in vendors.  It is something we are
working at getting better at.

        I did suggest that for his performance application he may want to
use seals only on the intake guides.  Does anyone have any specifications
for him regarding valve stem clearances for semi competition use?

Kelvin.