Re: MG's at All British Day

To: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: MG's at All British Day
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:54:05 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> All British day was as good as expected in Adelaide, South Australia.
>
> All up there were 656 entries.

...and remember... there are only just over a million people in
Adelaide, too!  WOW!

Hey, what was *I* doing on Sunday????

I was in Melbourne (Victoria, Australia) at a.... wait for it....
TRI*MPH CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE!  I was helping a friend who had his Stag on
display and trying to sell it (really, that is the *only* reason I was
there).

Nothing much to report... about 150 cars in all (35 of them Stags and a
bunch of Spyders and other stuff).  I was REALLY interested in the
wartime Massey Ferguson tractor!!!

I had to laugh when I drove up to the gate and they asked me to register
and drive in... I think the lady was busy and didn't quite notice what I
was driving:-) I parked outside!

Eric
'68MGB MkII (and a pile of empty oil containers)