On the road again!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: On the road again!
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:50:47 -0800
Hi, those who remember,

       It would appear that my proctologist imitation was successful!  Took the,
still not named, 77B out of the garage today to try out the transplanted rear
end.  I'm very happy to say that it ran beautifully.  I put about 50 miles worth
of mixed driving on it, including a five mile stretch at about 70mph.  Kudos to
Lawrie Alexander, the HS4's are set just the way Lawrie left them when he
rebuilt them for me.  Haven't the slightest reason to need to 'tweak' them.
Tomorrow night I'll install the new seatbelts and the machine will join the
ranks of daily drivers for about 110 miles/day of commuting.

Thanks to a whole bunch of you for your help and guidance.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB x2