Helpers List

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Helpers List
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:06:12 -0600
Finally.................

For those of you who may be interested in the Helpers List that I have been
compiling, there is now a list of us all at  <lonestarwebs.com/mgs&more.html>
It is necessary to scroll down to the MG Listers - Help List.  In my
attempt to get this completed, I forgot to add my own details, so for
anyone who cares here it is (It will be added as soon as I can get it
updated - that is out of my hands - sorry)

Fisher & Elizabeth Jones
Tel. (830) 995 4352
ICQ#20747587  user name - Elizabeth
Location:- Kendall County Texas (North and West of San Antonio)
E-mail address:-  fisher@hctc.net
Distance willing to travel:- 100 - 200 miles for a real emergency.
Level of assistance:- Full shop facilities and many NOS and used spare parts.

        For those of you who want to add their own details, the more changes I
have to make at one time, the better, so hurry and send me your info.
There is another on the list of helpers who would like his details
unpublished, so for anyone wanting assistance in Castle Hills, Sydney,
Australia, you will need to apply directly to me.

        Let me know if I have anyone's info incorrectly.

        Elizabeth Jones
        Comfort, TX