Re: Carburettor dilemma

To: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carburettor dilemma
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:42:38 -0800
Hey Chris,
     I have to admit that visiting Michigan was nice, however, Denise would
miss the mountains I'd bet.  It's certainly spacioius and beautiful, and I,
even though I'm a nice California native, didn't think it was that cold
when I was there last week.  John Twist's shop was a kick, but I have to
laugh when I think of the stories you could tell.  Lawrie, even though John
changed a u-joint in 4 min, 54 sec, I wouldn't want to try and work that
fast and furiously on my own car, much less a customer's.  It's all in the
tools and the method, but leaves no room for mistakes.  Just another $.02
Nina
P.S.  For another totally off topic comment, didn't Zappa live in San
Bernadino?