Re: *This* is MG country!

To: "Pat Bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>, <cgmoog@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: *This* is MG country!
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:07:18 -0500
ha ha.. been to SD many times.. it is pretty...
ocean, mountains, only an hour to the Painted Desert
beautiful vistas....
problem is, I don't think I could live there...
wouldn't want my MG's to slip into the ocean when CA slips
into the sea in a few years.
Think ahead... buy property in Nevada, the US's new West coast
(just kidding folks!)

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm