*This* is MG country!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: *This* is MG country!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:20:03 +0510
Hmmmm, it seems that some of you weren't paying attention.  Apart from
the fact that it left my little car a bit sore recently... South
Australia (and then Australia) is the BEST MG driving in the world.

If you try hard enough you can find snow (if you really want to - hey we
have a gold medal downhill skier now) and you can find rainforests and
desert.... but best of all you can choose one of these (and the many
other variations) and generally stick with it all year 'round - except
for the snow.

None of this "putting the car away" for a few months - or if not, then
being brave whilst one freezes one's tits off (ornithologically
speaking, of course).

The might be some argument from South Africa :-)  but I can deal with
that in my own way.

(when you are small in number... you gotta be LOUD)

Eric
'68MGB MkII