Re: Investment value? was: mgb prices (a little long)

To: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>, Mgbreh@aol.com
Subject: Re: Investment value? was: mgb prices (a little long)
From: Bob Stafford <rlbbs@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 22:02:06 -0500
Hi Jim.  To 'enlighten you" I purchased a new MGB with wire wheels,
blackwalls and radio for $3586.00 (serial number gnh5UC280214. (if the
current owner wants the orginial paperwork, just let me know)as a present
to myself after VN.  And as far as the value of the current MGB I drive
(79), it is measured by the joy I experience whenever it fires up for a run
to the NH mountains....if I added up what I have put into it, the total
would approach my neighbors expenses to join the local country club and the
green fees he spends each weekend....and his wife doesn't golf!!!