Re: Investment value? was: mgb prices (a little long)

To: Mgbreh@aol.com
Subject: Re: Investment value? was: mgb prices (a little long)
From: Jim Higgins <seamus@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:36:56 -0500
I have been informed (thanks Howard) that a 1972 MGB sold for $3200.
Using an investment calculator I found that $3200 would need an average
yield (compounded annually) of 6.1421% to equal an investment of
$16,000.  Don't forget this ignores the costs associated with returning
the car to (or maintaining the car in)  "show winning" condition.

Just an observation

Jim