Re: Clutch, 73 MGB, argh!

To: "John Trindle" <johnt@tsquare.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch, 73 MGB, argh!
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:04:44 -0500
John,
I'm not a B driver (mine's a midget) but a problem like this sounds like the
clutch system needs to be bled.  Most MG's were hydraulic from what I can
tell and if air gets into the system, the clutch never fully disengages and
you get the grinding you are talking about.  If it was stored for a long
while, the hydraulic fluid could use a change anyway - can't hurt.
Dick, 77 midget.