Re: Soft top replacement suggestions?

To: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Soft top replacement suggestions?
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 00:16:45 -0500
Dear Mr. Sherman (hope no relation to the General for my Atlanta
neighbors)

The only one I have any experience with is a Robbins top from Victoria
British for the Midget.  Went on easily the first time I ever did one,
and would hope for the same experience next time.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
78 MGB