Why is the pedal so slippery?...73B M/C

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Why is the pedal so slippery?...73B M/C
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:45:50 PST
Well, because the damn Master Cylinder has gone Tango Uniform (email me
privately about what the old army acronym/phrase TU means, if you must,
or figure it out on your own so as not to upset the sensitive folks) ;)
Argh....dripping down the pedal onto the floor. No wonder I couldn't
bleed the brakes!
Serves me right -- the only part I didn't replace in my initial brake
re-do after purchase a year ago, because I'm CHEAP and it worked fine at
the time.
So...as a BAD lister who has deleted all the myriad discussions about
what organizations and techniques are best to replace said part...
Who should I use for a good source of a new/rebuilt brake Master
cylinder? I'm not into rebuilding this part -- I'll leave that to the
professionals. (I remember THAT sage advice, at least)
Who's the best? Apple? Heard lots about them. Order new? hmmm....
All advice or experiences is welcome.
TIA

Dan
73B