Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat, or lack thereof in MGB
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:35:26 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 6 Mar 1999, Florrie & Allen Bachelder wrote:

> I have no interest in this but I believe the supplier is Seven Enterprises,
> 716 Bluecrab Road, Newport News, VA 23606, phone 1/800-992-7007.  Several
> years ago they made a substantial move into the MGB parts market and I did
> a huge amount of business with them - for one thing I was consistently
> getting my orders from them in less than 24 hours!  Sadly, in recent years
> they seem to have drifted away from the B market - the last few times I
> ordered from them, they would have  had to backorder just about everything
> on my list.  I believe they are still strong in the Mini parts market.
>
> Allen

Although this was certainly true a couple of years ago, my very recent
experiences with Seven have been quite positive.  They have moved to a new
location down Bluecrab Road, but have the same phone numbers.  All the
parts I have asked for (clutch hydraulics / rebuild kits, valve cover
seals, etc.) have been in stock.  I may have lucked out but this was
better than my previous experience (which was still pretty positive).  I
usually call up on Tuesday or Wednesday and pick up the parts in person on
Friday (payday).

Over the years I've received a great deal of support from Seven, and in
turn they've received a great deal of my money <g>.

--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock