a couple extra parts

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a couple extra parts
From: Erin Matzen <sunflower@networksplus.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 10:07:53 -0600
HI People,
Hopefully this will help someone out.

I've got a radio console (metal/vinyl) for a 73-77 Midget (chrome speaker
grille) that I'd like to get out of my kitchen.  It also has the light on it.
It is in good condition, but could use a cleaning.  Also it does not contain
the original BMC AM radio.  It does not have the cigarette lighter, but all the
other lights/lenses/switches are in good shape.

Also, I still have that black hard top (not a smooth finish, more like a
leathery looking hard covering) for a 63-67 Midget (STD BB, whatever that
means).  It is in good condition and would look very sharp on the right car,
however, it does not fit on my Sprite, which is why I need to get rid of it.  I
might be able to deliver the top, since spring break is coming up.  But I'm not
sure how I could get it to fit into my Sprite.. haha!  I'm in Manhattan, Kansas
(about 1.5 hours from Kansas City) if someone would like to pick it up.

I don't know how much the radio console is worth, but a new one from British
Victoria is $110... so I was thinking maybe about $40?  I'm taking offers.  For
the hard top I really need to get $300 for it so I can buy a new soft top for
my Sprite, which is falling apart (the top, not the car).

OK, well, thank you very much for your time, and I will sit and pray that
someone wants that hard top because I'm pretty tired of getting all wet driving
my car in the rain... haha!

Erin
69 Austin Healey Sprite
sunflower@networksplus.net