Re: Master cylinders

To: JstBob@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Master cylinders
From: "Dan Ray" <raydan67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 07:47:57 PST
Thanks. Yes, I'm going to check out Advance Auto. There's one about a
half-hour up the road from here. I'm also going to see what AutoZone
says today (since they're open on Sundays) I'll report my findings.
I'm definitely going to go the rebuilt/new route, after reading up on
the challenges of rebuilding the type on my '73! (nylon rings are a
PITA, from most accounts) Plus, I'd just as soon get her fixed and on
the road as quickly as possible.

Dan
73B

>Dan, incase you missed this one. At least someone on the list can
recommend
>Advance Auto.
>Bob
>Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:34:56 -0700
>
>From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
>
>Subject: RE: Brake master cylinder $36 Advanced Auto rebuild
>

>I installed one of those cheap master cylinder about 4 years ago in my
B.  I