First Top Down Drive

To: "Ray Huff" <mgbreh@aol.com>
Subject: First Top Down Drive
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 17:49:58 -0800
Ray & fellow listers-
**Whoo Hoo!!!
After a record winter for rain, the sun (that's the shiny thing in the sky,
I think) finally came out today (yesterday also, but I had to work). It's
still a little chilly, but I couldn't resist taking the top down and going
for a cruise!
Took the B down to Mukilteo on Puget Sound and got some great (I hope)
pictures, some with the lighthouse in the background and some with the Sound
in the background (even caught a ferry going by)
All of this just goes to confirm the purchase of this vehicle.  It was
awesome!!!

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster