Re: Seat cover kits vs. upholstery shop

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Seat cover kits vs. upholstery shop
From: Casey Clark <caseyc@sackheads.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:36:58 -0800
Carl,

I remember reading about the poor quality seat foams from VB but my
father-in-law just ordered new foam for his 1980 B and the foams that
came, seemed to be very high quality and were formed and "handed."  We
have not installed them yet  so I am not speaking from experience but
they appear to be very nice.  Just thought I would let you know that
VB seems to have corrected their quality issues when it comes to seat foams.

-casey
79 B - (driver's side is now rust free!)