SmartScreen

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SmartScreen
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:07:56 -0800
Hello!  Haven't been reading my MG mail much lately, work has been very
busy to say the least.  Rest assured I'm still around though :)

As anyone who lives in the northwest can tell you its been one heck of
a wet winter.  Consequently, I'm looking for intermittent wiper solutions
for those times when its "misting" (you know how the Inuit have 20 words
for snow?  We have 20 words for rain).

A while back the MGOC advertised the SmartScreen device - I like its
features and it seems easy to connect and hide.  My MGOC membership has
run out though, does anyone know another source for these gadgets?

I have positive ground which always makes things fun, although I've had
good luck so far figuring out how to connect things so they don't go
up in smoke.

Cheers, Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375