Re: OD Again

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Again
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 20:08:52 -0000
I had a similar idea myself, but it would only drop out of O/D when you came
out of 3rd and 4th, not when moving between them.  It involves a relay and a
non-locking toggle switch - fitting the proper 'shepherds crook' handle to
such a switch is the trickiest thing.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/