Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 20:42:26 +0000
You should all start reading this magazine.  It's quite good.  This
issue has an article on "making your car faster with junkyard parts."
Lots of neat little tips for swaping things back and forth from MG to
MG.  Examples...

> Power brakes from a 1974.5+ B will swap right into an earlier car with the
>right master cylinder and such

> MGA coil springs are lower and stiffer than those on a B and will swap right
>in

> Using BGT leaf springs on a roadster

Lots of good info, and if you've got another car (which I'm finding is
an excellent thing to have if you've got an MG) there are tips for other
marques too.  And if you're into autocross or vintage racing, it's a
great magazine.  Now run out to Borders and get your copy today...

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud