Re: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

To: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine
From: Rick Jennings <ahhclem@kcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:54:03 -0600
I agree. This is a really useful magazine. Real world information for
people with real world wallets!
I noticed Keith Wheeler, of this list, had a question about used wheels in
the last issue. Seemed to me that the answear, from a guy that sells new
wheels, was to be scared of used wheels.

At 08:42 PM 3/9/99 +0000, Karl Shultz wrote:
>You should all start reading this magazine.  It's quite good.  This
>issue has an article on "making your car faster with junkyard parts."
>Lots of neat little tips for swaping things back and forth from MG to
>MG.  Examples...
>
>> Power brakes from a 1974.5+ B will swap right into an earlier car with
the right master cylinder and such