Used Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Used Parts
From: DMatt21502@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:44:07 EST
Being new to the list I am sure that this question has been discussed many
times in the past, but I have not been privy to the information. I am
restoring a 1977 MGB and am in need of numerous small parts and do not need
NOS parts. The car will end up with my daughter who will no doubt not take
care of it with the same enthusiam that I would. I have found many parts
sellers online but would like to find some reliable and prompt ones. Any names
would be a big help.

I am refitting the MGB with a new wiring harness. Any suggestions on where to
buy a new harness. I know VB and Moss offer them. Anyone out there had any
experience with their harnesses.   Thanks Dave Matthews