Re: Used Parts

To: DMatt21502@aol.com
Subject: Re: Used Parts
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:27:51 -0800 (PST)
At 04:44 PM 3/10/99 EST, you wrote:

>I am refitting the MGB with a new wiring harness. Any suggestions on where to
>buy a new harness. I know VB and Moss offer them. Anyone out there had any
>experience with their harnesses.   Thanks Dave Matthews

Dave

Before you buy a harness contact British Wiring Inc. in Olympia Fields, IL.
It's sort of a mom and pop shop. They are excellent people to deal with and
the quality of the stuff I've bought from them for the TC was excellent. I
don't know how their prices compare (I only have an old price list) but
they're definately worth a phone call.
Phone or Fax (708)481-9050  Ed or Lesley Cehelnik
Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada