Re: Fw: Tachometers and Speedometers

To: borisri@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Tachometers and Speedometers
From: Ray Wygonik <rwygonik@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:03:09 -0500
I am going to try and make Carlisle this spring.   I normally shy away from
buying electrical parts at swap meets since I figure the reason some guy has
a box of them is they don't work, just like the box I have at home, but your
right for $20 I could probably bring home 2 tachs and get lucky with one of
them.