Re: Clicking on starting

To: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>,
Subject: Re: Clicking on starting
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 19:35:14 -0000
Chris - you seem to be saying that the engine cranks and starts just fine,
which would indicate that battery, connections, solenoid and starter are
*electrically* OK.  However it could be a mechanical problem inside the
starter, you would need to test it off the car.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/