Re: MGB

To: MAVJON@prodigy.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 23:10:31 EST
John,
Hate to be the bearer of bad news (don't do the Roman thing to me) but
converting a car to chrome bumpers is not as straight forward and easy as
everyone likes to think.  The front fender bottoms are different down around
the turn signals, the front valence is different, and the front rubber bumper
bolts up entirely different than the chrome bumper, so brackets are a cut and
weld scenario.  The rearend offers almost as much fun, but not quite as much.
So, unless your car needs serious paint and body done to it, I wouldn't
attempt it!  Just my own personal thoughts.............

Eric