Re: tire size

To: mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu, neilc@tradesrv.com.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire size
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:12:13 EST
In a message dated 3/14/99 9:51:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu writes:

<<  the car is a daily driver in the snowbelt, go with the 165's.
 I've found that my MG is a tank in the snow with good 165's when
 driven properly.  I can go anywhere, and the car is more manageable
 than my sis's Sunbird.  Just my .02... >>
listers,
i have 4 MG-B's,all daily drivers..in north colorado.  I really like all of
mine fitted with 175x75 tyres..I would go with 165 size except they are near
impossible to buy in Ft.Collins..But the 175's seem to be real good on ice and
snow..and they do a respectable(Michellin xzx) job in the rain as well.
yours, H4(Howard)