Re: 1980 B getting 12V at coil?

To: "Steve Shoyer" <steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1980 B getting 12V at coil?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:12:13 -0000
You seem to have the right wiring for a 12v coil, maybe the loom has been
replaced (possible) or someone else has done a conversion (less likely, I
would have thought).  For a "second opinion" have a look at the starter
solenoid.  Those for 6v coils have an extra spade with the other end of the
white/light-green that is used to raise coil voltage during cranking.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/