RE: Oil cooling

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Oil cooling
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:39:50 -0700
So I asked a friend in a British car club about the oil temp question.  He
has a masters degree in mechanical engineering, and is a doctoral candidate,
his thesis will be on the internal combustion engine,   Here is his answer,
still not definitive, but we're getting closer!

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/