Simple Green

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Simple Green
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 05:07:48 -0600
Hi All,
   I tried sending this the other day from another computer, and I never saw
it show up, so if this is a repeat, please excuse.
  I bought a parts washer the other today to make it easier cleaning the
gunk off of my MG parts ( obligatory MG content...), and it came with a
gallon of 'simple green'.  This is supposed to be a biodegradable, water
soluble, makes you grass greener, safe for children and dogs
degreaser/cleaner.
   Has anyone ever used this stuff, and is it any good?  I had planned on
going down to the local industrial supply and picking up some good old nasty
petro based solvent, but that brings up the problem of what to do with it
when it comes time to change it out.
   Any advice would be nice...
Harlan.