RE: installing carpet

To: "'Stephanie.J.Gibbs@Dartmouth.EDU'" <Stephanie.J.Gibbs@Dartmouth.EDU>,
Subject: RE: installing carpet
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:03:43 +0100
Pity Stephanie,

You've missed a lively discussion on the subject.
Anyway, most people have good experience with 3M 80808 spray adhesive,
although I was not so happy with it.
For the rest: I'll forward some mails abpout hte subject I have retained so
long.

About the layout: I have had good help from the Vicky Brit catalogue and the
Moss catalogue.

Cheers,

Hans Duinhoven
'71 BGT