Re: Wheel Painting

To: <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Painting
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:19:14 -0500
I bought one of these a few years ago.  I sent it right back.  It was a flimsy
piece of plastic which did not offer anywhere near the masking capability
needed to do a good job.  Take the time to cut masking tape to fit.  It does a
much better job.
Ken Scott
77 MGB

>>> "Postmaster" <elwell@hctc.net> 03/17/99 01:40PM >>>
They have paint masks available in Moss and VB,,,, I havnt tried them yet,
but plan to...

Jason Elwell
E  Web Technologies
http://www.virtualis.com/vr/jelwell