RE: Good Weather

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: RE: Good Weather
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:10:16 -0800
Mike:

        I too am driving a truck instead of an MGB.  I've been thinking
about the Dodge turbo conversion too.  Hmmm  550 ft lbs of torque.  My
engine is already set up for rear wheel drive.  I figure if I offset the
engine to the passenger side of an MGB a bit I might still be able to get
some leg room.  The 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel is a bit long.  :)

Kelvin.
Ram 2500 t.d.
Lots of MGs