Re: Good Weather

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Good Weather
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:12:41 -0500
    Speaking of 'no style', it's almost 80 here in NC and I'm
driving a sled of a truck!!!  I did take the sunroof out, but it is
a sorry substitute for the real thing.  Happily enough, I'm going
home tomorrow afternoon to reclaim my 'B and drag her back to school
for the final run of interviews, beer runs, and trips to school
before I graduate.
    Just in case anyone was wondering why I'm driving a sled instead
of Little Miss, I came across a Dodge turbo engine that will fit my
other lady-in-waiting and I couldn't pass up the offer.  Tomorrow I
pick the engine and parts up for this summer's work.  I have been
terribly tempted to sell the 'Mo (car getting the turbo) and put the
Turbo engine in the MG, as Dodge sells a bellhousing that allows the
turbo to work in a rear wheel drive application...Mmmm...178 ft-lbs
of torque...
    Anyway, I'll be rocking down the highway on Sunday or Saturday
night sometime, in the MGB.  Top down?  Maybe...Turbo engine?
Probably not!  8-)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/

>Your 15 year old has no style, sad to say.

P.S. - Great quote Larry!  I love that attitude!