Re: Twin Cam Head For Sale

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twin Cam Head For Sale
From: Bob Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:25:05 -0600
hearts a-flutter? The OF's could use the excitement.

Anyone who read the entire post now knows as much about the deal as I do. I
figure Twin Cam heads are about as rare as a good wife and I can't afford
any of either. However, if anyone contacts the guy, I'd like to know the
particulars.

Bob Allen, Kansas City

At 06:49 PM 3/18/99 -0800, Lawrie Alexander wrote:

>Now the ethernet has all the Twinkie owners' hearts a-flutter, did I read
>the message correctly? You said "twincam head" for sale, the seller says
>"twincam head set" - which is more likely to be a gasket set?
>
>Or is it April 1st in Kansas.................? :-)

Now that gives me something to plan.