Re: Surprise Guest

To: <mgdave@uswest.net>, "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Surprise Guest
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 11:13:23 -0600
That spot is a favorite for possums for some reason. I'm not sure how to
keep them out other than driving it more often. Be careful -- they bite! I
didn't use a glove when I retrieved my squatter but was lucky it was just a
baby and it's teeth were small and it didn't bite enthusiastically. If you
had a hound like I do, at least he could tell you pretty quick if it moves
back in! Hounds usually can't resist cornering a possum.

Dan
73 B

 Forgot about the rodent.  Any suggestions on how to