'75B leaf springs

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net '" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '75B leaf springs
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:57:42 -0600
 I just put the Moss lowered leaf springs and coils on my RBB. The front is
lowered a nice amount (looks like the tires fill the wells nicely, but not
overly low). The problem is that the rear sits at about the same height as
it did with the origianl springs (I'm going to give it a few weeks to settle
before I do anything) and I'd like to get it a little lower. Can I lower it
by an inch or so by removing one of the small leafs ? How hard is it to
compress the leafs back on the bolt once I loosen it?
Will removing one of the small leafs lower the car a drastic amount? (I'd
like it an inch lower or so and if the springs sag, I can always put the
leaf back in.)

John Steczkowski