Re: ....and now, the clutch/gear box!

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ....and now, the clutch/gear box!
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:22:01 EST
In a message dated 3/22/99 2:40:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

<< At first I thought it was MY error but after it happens twice more I
 think that I have a problem.  This only occurs when under quite heavy
 decelleration in second.

 And the lists thoughts are?

Eric,
     sounds like a tranny tear down and inspection to me..synchros are
suspect, main shaft bearings, lay shaft parts...it all need to come out and be
inspected. If worse comes to worse, there is lots of talented and experienced
transmission listers out here..I wonder why??hehe
     yours, H4(Howard)