MG's 4 Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG's 4 Sale
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:16:56 +1000
Hi all,

Just got myself two cylinder heads, valves and springs etc, a crank and two
rebushed distrib. bodies for $200 AUD ($130 USD). Not bad I tink. <G> What
on earth is a Lucas 29D dizzy? Never heard of one, seems to be made in Aus.

On the way back I stopped off at Nepean Classics. They have some nice MGs
for sale if anyones interested - Just an FYI.

Red Twin Cam A - $39990
White BGT V8 Chrome Bumper - $31500
Loads of B's up to $27000
A few TD's and TF's from 20K to 30K.

Stand outs were the Twin Cam and the V8. Both in nice cond but not
immaculate. Drop about 35% of that price for USD. If you want contact info
drop me an Email and I'll find their phone number.

Cheers,
Neil.