Re: dumb question of the day.

To: cookie-monster@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dumb question of the day.
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:17:36 EST
In a message dated 3/22/99 11:36:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, cookie-
monster@home.com writes:

<< Hi,
 got the new B and drove it home (I am still learning manual shift)
 We took the top down, but....
 the previous owner put a new top on, but did not appear to fold it
 correctly, as it was wrinkled in the plastic window.
 I do not want to repeat this mistake.
 How does one properly fold the "hood" and stow it?
 we got it down, but we could not fold it properly.
 Please help a newbie with an important aspect of LBC care.
 Thanks
 Mike Jose
 '79 B >>
Here is how I do it. Loosen all the snaps to frame and around back. Pull frame
back just a little, fold side windows toward center, Then fold frame rest of
way pushing top down behind it.
Any body do it better?
robmgb
74B