Re: What Model?? Suspension Question Again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Model?? Suspension Question Again
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:28:43 -0800
Thanks to Barney and Lawrie for their replies.  It does actually make
sense that this is how it's designed.  But after seeing and hearing
about so many screwed up things by previous owners and their mechanics,
it's always nice to confirm what is correct so I don't continue the
legacy of bodgered up repair work.