Re: DPO'd again.....

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:28:29 -0600
  Lawrie,

  Wise guy.....;^)  Oh well, time is $$ to you.

  If the valve lash has been allowed to get 'way out of adjustment,
settings can change between first and last adjusted, especially if the
cam bearings are pretty worn.  I alway go back and recheck them.  It can
be a diagnostic tool.

  Cheers,

  Meticulous Charley