Re: Craftsmen or Metrinch

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Craftsmen or Metrinch
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:48:09 -0600
Unfortunately Enrique Craftsman is a shadow of its former self.  Quality is
an issue.  Toolsd are made to a cost target, not quality target.  I'm a fan
of good tools, own Snap-on.  good tools are very pricey.  The way in is to
look for someone selling out.  One good source is the students at vo-tech
schools who don't make it through the course.  They buy tools at a discount
and may be anxious to sell if they don't make it.  John