Re: TFs

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TFs
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:55:48 -0600
Really!  Me, I like to go fast, both in straight line and around corners,
and find that to be fun.  As i recallo well(good memory for an OF)in the
early days, the golden fifties, speed was very much a part of the
equation.  That's where all of these LBCs came from.   Maybe you ought to
stick to parades.  John